Les Arcs Savoie
Les Arcs Savoie – Beautifully renovated apartment on the 7th floor at the centre of Arc 2000, with 4 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, kitchen, large open plan living dinning room, wc and good sized terrace.
Located on the 7th floor, the apartment has been converted from 5 apartments to create a single large apartment. The apartment shared a corridor with only 1 other apartment ensuring a quiet environment.
On entering the apartment via the double door, a lobby with storage and safe has a door leading to the main open plan living area (50m²). The open plan area has fireplace at one end, space for a table football table, as well as the large dining table. The full length of the apartment is glazed with view of the resort and pistes, with a long balcony with space for sun loungers and a BBQ.
The kitchen (8m²) opens into the dining room area, with hotplate, oven, microwave, double sink, dishwasher and plenty of storage space for everything including the raclette and fondu sets. An owners cupboard has been created to store private possessions if renting is being considered.
Off the open plan space is
– Master bedroom (13m²) with built in storage and view of the Mont Blanc
– Bunk Room (11m²) with 2 sets of built in bunk beds and a view of the Mont Blanc. This could easily be restored to a good sized double.
– Family room – Cabin room (5m²) with bunk beds and built in storage leads to a double room (9m²) with view if the Mont Blanc.
– Bathroom (4m²) with sink and bath / shower
– Shower room (3m²) with sink and shower
– separate WC
Paradiski is the 2nd largest linked skiable domain in the world with:
– 425km of pistes over 14390 hectares
– 232 pistes for all levels
– 263 hectares of man-made snow, 818 snow machines
– 2 equipped glaciers at more than 3000m high
– 70% of the skiable domain over 2000m
– 3 resorts: Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry and La Plagne
Great summer activities such as golf, walking, cycling, mountain biking, rafting, and paragliding. Italy is less than an hour away via the col de Petit Saint Bernard open throughout the summer.
Chambery is the nearest international airport and is only just over an hour away, Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble are all 2 hours away. The nearest train station is Bourg-Saint-Maurice with direct Eurostar connections during the ski season and connecting Funicular directly into the Les Arcs resort. It takes about 10 hours to drive from Calais and the other ferry ports in the north of France.
Les Arcs Savoie